Nike Basketball Shoes 2016 Low
outreach, among other services, the plan says.
inject more money into them. We also pay nurses more. Michelle, Corio.
Geelong Hospital emergency department, mental health services, alcohol and
1. We would use it rather than travelling in to Geelong. Vivian, Corio.
In a snap street poll at Corio Shopping Centre yesterday, the Geelong Advertiser found most Corio residents wanted a hospital built in the northern Nike Air Mag Replica V3
8. It would be handy. Very handy. Kimberley, Corio. Mum of two year old, Kayla.
6. We use it. I got a son with diabetes. It would be so much easier if there was a hospital closer (than central Geelong). Jo Anne, Norlane.
A spokesman for the Victorian Health Minister, Mr Davis, yesterday said any capital announcements would form part of upcoming budgets.
include specialist outpatient clinics, nurse led urgent care linked to the
would make health services much more accessible to an area that has
Asked if they believed the State Government should fund the development of a new hospital in the north, most immediately responded: resident Jo Anne Fitzpatrick said her teenage son, Justin, had been diagnosed with diabetes some years ago and a hospital close to home would be a great help in continuing to successfully manage his condition.
7. It would be handy because coming in from Lara (to Geelong Hospital) takes a while. Kerrie, Lara.
9. 76 and my husband is 88 and we think a hospital here would be a wonderful benefit, not just to us but for everyone here in Corio. I pushing hard for it. Margaret, Corio.
76 and my husband is 88 and we think a hospital here would be a wonderful benefit, not just to us but for everyone here in Corio. I pushing hard for it, Mrs Robertson said.
The Geelong Advertiser has campaigned strongly for a hospital in Geelong north for the past year, telling the stories of families who suffer because of a lack of services in their area and highlighting pressure on Geelong Hospital.
Barwon Health chief executive David Ashbridge has said a service plan to address health needs in the north is being actively worked on Barwon Health 2012 Service Plan states a key priority is to improve the availability of
In the lead up to the federal election last year, Corio Labor MP Richard Marles pledged $1 million for development of a hospital masterplan, but the promise was not matched by the Federal Liberal party.
Barwon Health has made development of a northern health hub a top priority and the Victorian Health Minister, David Davis, has acknowledged a clear need for additional health services in Corio and Norlane, giving reason for hope for a pre election funding promise.
Call for hospital in the north gets louder
2. course. I will definitely use it if it gets built in time for me to use that is! Ian Bicknell, Corio.
demonstrated high demand. The new comprehensive health clinic would
close to home, that for sure. Walter, Norlane.
5. would be handy to have a hospital Foamposite Galaxy Glow In The Dark
would be so much easier if there was a hospital closer (than central Geelong), she said.
Do you think the State Government should fund the building of a new hospital in Geelong north?
4. and everything to do with better health is needed here. Mark, Lara.
The 76 year old Corio resident said she had already signed a petition calling for better health services in the northern suburbs, and was prepared to lobby hard to see a hospital established.
services in the Corio Norlane area, with the planned development of new comprehensive health clinic new hub would be a major expansion of the Corio Community Health Nike Basketball Shoes 2016 Low Centre, the service plan states.
other drug services, pathology, pharmacy, imaging and community based
Young Corio mum, Kimberley, said a hospital nearby would provide great reassurance when it came to caring for her two year old daughter, Kayla.
3. think we should use the facilities we got and Nike Black Purple Basketball Shoes
Parents of young children also said they would make use of a northern suburbs hospital.
Nike Basketball Shoes 2016 Low
Nike Dunk Sky Hi Sneakerboot
Phone: (239) 542-WOOF
(9663) - Fax: 239
542-8823 - Email Anita@capedogbakery.com